OKLAHOMA Lifetime Transmissions BIG BITE CHALLENGE
$100 per person - - ONE TIME PAYMENT good for 2019
Big Bite Challenge runs Jan 1, 2019 to Dec 31, 2019
Monthly large bass prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd largest catch
Overall Largest BIG BASS for 2019:
Guaranteed 1st place $10,000
Guaranteed 2nd place $ 3,000
Guaranteed 3rd place $ 2,000
Guaranteed $5000 to win the Championship sponsored by Lifetime Transmissions
The top 5 big bass winners or each month will be automatically entered to fish in the Lifetime Transmission Championship. There will be no entry fee for these top 5 2019 Big Bite Challenge qualifying anglers.
Oklahoma Big Bite Challenge Rules
1. Must fish sanctioned events on approved lakes. Sanctioned events and lakes are listed below. If an event or lake is not listed please use the contact information below to submit for approval.
2. Must be caught on public waters. See below for a list of approved lakes.
3. Waters can not be heated or need a permit to fish
4. Must be caught by angler entered in the Big Bite Challenge
5. Must be caught in the state of Oklahoma
6. Must have picture evidence, tournament director’s name, email address and tournament director’s phone number.
7. Tournament director must confirm catch submission or the bass will not be eligible for the competition.
8. Contest begins January 1, 2019 and ends December 31, 2019
9. Fish must be submitted for contest entry within 48 hours of catch.
10. Fish catch will be submitted for the Month in which it was caught (as long as submitted within 48 hours of catch)
11. All winners are subject to polygraph. If polygraph is failed your submission will be voided
12. Contestants may enter at any point in the year, however only catch made at least 72 hours AFTER Big Bite membership entry date can be submitted.
13. Submissions must be a small mouth, large mouth, or spotted bass species.
14. Submissions must be caught on rod and reel
15. Submission must be caught on artificial bait.
16. Must obey all state, lake, and tournament rules
17. Completion of form regarding submission must be completed to be eligible.
18. There are no maximum amount of submissions, however each fish can only be submitted ONCE.
19. Monthly prizes will be given to the top three entries in each month.
20. Overall largest bass submitted for 2019 will receive $10,000, 2nd will receive $3,000, and the 3rd biggest bass submission will receive $2,000.
21. Big Bite yearly membership fee is $100 per person.
22. To qualify for the Championship event an angler must be a top 5 monthly finisher in 2019 Big Bite Challenge.
23. The Championship event will be a team event with a 3-fish limit on an Oklahoma lake in March of 2020 to be announced at a later date.
24. For the Championship event a team may consist of 2 qualifying anglers or 1 qualifying angler and a partner of his/her choice with a $150 entry fee.
25. Qualifying anglers fishing the Championship must register 10 days prior to the event. Registration process will be announced at a later date.
26. Oklahoma Big Bite Challenge reserves the right to add or remove sanctioned events on sanctioned lakes at any time.
27. Oklahoma Big Bite Challenge reserves the right to correct any misprints or inadvertent mistakes without notice.
28. All interpretations of the rules will be left exclusively to the Big Bite staff.
29. All decisions are final, non negotiable or subject to appeal.
List of Approved Lakes
BELLCOW FORT GIBSON KEYSTONE STANLEY DRAPER
BIRCH GRAND LAKE MCMURTRY SKIATOOK
BLUESTEM GREENLEAF LAWTONKA TENKILLER
CARL BLACKWELL HUDSON HEFNER MURRAY TEXOMA
CLAREMORE OOLOGAH OVERHOLSER THUNDERBIRD
COPAN HUDSON PONCA W R HOLWAY
ELMER THOMAS HUGO NAVIGATION CHANNEL (OK ONLY) WES WATKINS
EUFAULA HULAH SHAWNEE TWIN LAKE #1 WISTER
List of Sanctioned Events
ABA AFT FORTGIBSON JACKPOTS OLD TIMERS BASS CLUB
ABA RAM OPEN SERIES FUTURE BASS OOLOGAH JACKPOTS
ANGLER NATION TEAM TRAIL HAWG HEAVEN BASS CIRCUIT PLUMB BASSIN
ANGLERS IN ACTION BIG BASS BASH HAWG HUNTERS BASS CIRCUIT POOR BOY’S ANGLER ASSOC
ANGLERS IN ACTION TEAM TRAIL HEFNER JACKPOTS RISING STARS KIDS TRAIL
BASS NATION HIS & HERS BASS CLUB SHAWNEE TWIN JACKPOTS
BASS OPEN HUDSON BASS ANGLERS SKEETER XFL
BEDLAM BASS ANGLERS JC OUTDOORS LAKE TEXOMA STANLEY DRAPER JACKPOTS
BUD LIGHT TRAIL KEYSTONE LAKE JACKPOTS SUPER STIXS
CHICKASHA BASSMASTERS LAWTON FORT SILL BASS ANGLERS T & G KIDS TRAIL
CLAREMORE LAKE JACKPOTS MURRAY LAKE JACKPOTS T & G TOURNAMENT TRAIL
FISHERMEN’S CHOICE LLC NEW BASSIN TEAM TRAIL THUNDERBIRD LAKE JACKPOTS
FISH-N-FORCE NICHOLS MARINE TEAM SERIES TOURN. ANGLERS GUILD(Skiatook)
FLW BFL OKC JUNIOR BASSMASTERS TULSA SOUTHSIDE HOOKERS
FLW COSTA OKC TEAM FISHING TRAIL
FLW TBF OKLAHOMA ELITE ANGLERS
For Questions and submit your event or lake for approval please contact:
Brent Salt 918-693-2226 BRENT@5FISHPRODUCTIONS.COM
TJ Martin BILLSMARINETJ@GMAIL.COM